Authorized Reseller Status is provided by IMMUNOCORP to “Dealer” based solely on Dealer’s compliance with IMMUNOCORP’s Terms and Conditions contained in this document. By purchasing IMMUNOCORP products for resale, Dealer enters into a contract with IMMUNOCORP that is governed by these Reseller Agreement Terms and Conditions.
IMMUNOCORP’s standard invoice terms and conditions shall apply to all product purchases. Nothing contained in any purchase order or other correspondence between IMMUNOCORP and Dealer will modify or add to these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
Any Dealer failing to comply with this Resale Policy will face immediate termination of its account, revocation of its Authorized Reseller status, and/or further legal action. Violations of this Resale Policy or other IMMUNOCORP’s policies may be reported to the IMMUNOCORP corporate headquarters at (562) 546-0421.
This version of the Resale Policy is effective as of January 1st, 2022 and supersedes all prior versions.
SECTION A – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUTHORIZED RESELLER STATUS ON ONLINE MARKETPLACES
- Subject to the Restrictions below, Dealer shall have a non-exclusive right to sell the Products via the Authorized Sales Channels stipulated below.
- “Authorized Sales Channels” shall include: (i) Dealer’s own physical store locations; (ii) Dealer’s temporary storefronts at events and tradeshows; (iii) catalog and (iv) Dealer’s own website(s).
- Reselling IMMUNOCORP products on a website(s) that attempts to use IMMUNOCORP trademark in whole or in part as the website domain is prohibited.
- Reselling IMMUNOCORP products on a website(s) that contains only IMMUNOCORP branded products is prohibited.
- All products must be advertised for sale at the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) or higher.
- IMMUNOCORP reserves the right to terminate existing business relationships or refuse to sell to dealers who misrepresent information on the new account form.
- If required, IMMUNOCORP can terminate the account without any possibility of reinstatement and require that all company inventory in dealer’s possession be returned within 7 business days following account termination.
- IMMUNOCORP reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual or entity found guilty of violating the terms of the dealer reseller agreement.
- IMPORTANT NOTE
IMMUNOCORP supports authorized sales of its products except on Online Marketplaces and Restricted Websites as noted above. IMMUNOCORP actively participates in the Amazon.com Brand Registry Program and similar programs to prevent the advertising and sale of unauthorized, unlicensed, infringing, and/or counterfeit merchandise. Any unauthorized sales of IMMUNOCORP products on Amazon, eBay or other sites will be removed as they are discovered. Ads from online sellers offering any auctions or advertising sales will also be regularly removed or taken down.
SECTION B – PRODUCT QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE
- Product Storage and Handling
Dealers shall exercise due care in storing and handling the Products and shall store the Products in accordance with any directions on Product labels or other storage guidelines specified by IMMUNOCORP from time to time.
- Product Inspection
Promptly upon receipt of the Products, Dealer shall inspect the Products for damage, defect, evidence of tampering, or other non-conformance (a “Defect”). If any Defect is identified, Dealer must not offer the Product for sale and must promptly report the Defect to IMMUNOCORP at firstname.lastname@example.org (562) 546-0421.
- Product Packaging and Display
Dealer shall sell Products in their original packaging. Relabeling, repackaging (including the separation of bundled Products or the bundling of Products), and other alterations to Products or their packaging are not permitted. Tampering with, defacing, or otherwise altering any serial number, UPC code, batch or lot code, or other identifying information on Products or their packaging is prohibited. Dealer may not remove, translate, or modify the contents of any label or literature on or accompanying the Products. Dealer shall not advertise, market, display, or demonstrate non-IMMUNOCORP products together with the Products in a manner that would create the impression that the non-IMMUNOCORP products are made by, endorsed by, or associated with IMMUNOCORP.
- Intellectual Property
Dealer is granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the IMMUNOCORP brands, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, copyrights, and other intellectual property associated with the Products (the “IMMUNOCORP IP”) solely for the purposes of marketing and selling the Products as set forth herein. This license will cease upon termination of Dealer’s status as a Dealer. IMMUNOCORP reserves the right to review and approve, in its sole discretion, Dealer’s use or intended use of the IMMUNOCORP IP at any time, without limitation. Dealer acknowledges that it owns no right, title, or interest in any of the IMMUNOCORP IP except as granted herein.
- Liquidated Damages
- Dealer agrees that any breach by Dealer of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement will injure IMMUNOCORP and its reputation and relationship with its other dealers to an extent that will be difficult, if not impossible, to quantify.
- In view of the difficulty to quantify the damage to IMMUNOCORP should Dealer breach any provisions of the terms and conditions of sale, Dealer agrees that IMMUNOCORP shall be entitled to liquidated damages equal to Dealer’s gross profits earned from the sale of IMMUNOCORP products using selling practices that are in violation of the terms of this agreement.
- Dealer and IMMUNOCORP agree that the Liquidated Damages set forth in this section are in addition to any and all other remedies for breach of contract to which IMMUNOCORP may be entitled under the applicable laws.
SECTION C – ALLOWED OFFERS AND SALES FOR WHOLESALERS
- IMMUNOCORP routinely mails and emails offers with substantial savings to our customers. These offers are intended only for those users who order product every three or more months.
- Wholesalers are not allowed to exceed the agreed upon discounts unless explicitly expressed in writing from IMMUNOCORP. Any orders made over the phone or online taking advantage substantial discounts will result in long delays and possible alteration of their order.
- Built in or passive discounts are generally accepted as these discounts do not violate the preceding rules concerning substantial discounts.
SECTION D – MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICING POLICY (MAPP)
- IMMUNOCORP will implement a MAPP at a later date. Additionally, IMMUNOCORP will attempt to communicate with all wholesale purchases prior to implementing the policy(ies).
SECTION F: AUTHORIZED DEALER WARRANTY AND LIMITATIONS
- At IMMUNOCORP, we are committed to the highest level of materials and workmanship. When purchased from an authorized dealer, all our products are 100% guaranteed against manufacturing and material defects. This Guarantee and subsequent warranty will be extended only to the original end-use purchaser and shall not be extended or transferred to any other person or transferee. All IMMUNOCORP products purchased from an authorized dealer are guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Items will be replaced at the discretion of IMMUNOCORP. If a replacement product is unavailable or discontinued, a comparable product will be substituted.
- This warranty does not cover defects or damage arising from improper use or maintenance, accident or external causes. Unauthorized use of your product voids this warranty.
- When IMMUNOCORP has deemed it necessary to provide a replacement, IMMUNOCORP will cover return shipping to all addresses within the United States and Canada. For international orders, customers will be responsible for all shipping charges. All products covered under warranty will be replaced free of charge.