A healthy gut is vital for a healthy immune system. Why?
According to the American Journal of Physiology, “The gut has 70% to 80% of the body’s immune cells.” It’s also typically the port of entry for disease-causing bacteria and viruses.
That means the good bacteria in your gut fight constantly to keep bad bacteria, including drug resistant superbugs, at bay. Antibiotic use, stress, eating poorly, alcohol and even pollution, increase your risk for dysbiosis—a condition that occurs when the microbial colonies in your digestive track are out of balance—putting you in danger of a life-threatening infection.
The smartest way to ensure your gut is balanced is to provide the beneficial bacteria your gut needs—and IMMUGUT® can do the job, because…
- It contains 32 billion viable cells per serving! IMMUGUT®’s nine strain proprietary blend supports and nurtures good intestinal flora for a healthy digestive system.
- It contains 100mg Fructooligosaccharide (FOS). As a prebiotic, FOS is considered beneficial to your health because it enters the digestive system undigested, arriving unaltered and thereby providing a food source for good bacteria.
- It’s stomach acid resistant! Each Bio-Enhanced, Acid Resistant Strain (BEARS) is specifically designed to survive stomach acid, eliminating the need for enteric coating—so IMMUGUT® probiotics get to work faster than your average probiotic.
- It’s guaranteed effective! Each unique strain is stabilized using a patented poly matrix system that provides 32 billion microorganisms through expiration date when stored at room temperature.
Your gut is home to more than one-hundred-trillion bacteria that govern the health of your entire body. IMMUGUT® can help keep them balanced to:
- Support a healthy immune system
- Promote regular bowel movements
- Reduce occasional gas, bloating and irritable bowels
IMMUNOCORP® stands behind every one of our products. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Give your immune system the on-going support it deserves—proven to be effective, evidence-based science support. Order IMMUGUT® today.