Astaxanthin is the most powerful antioxidant available to man. This potent antioxidant is loaded with health benefits. Icelandic Asta-D combines natural astaxanthin with a proprietary blend of Vitamin D3 for eye health and more.
This highly absorbable formula has been shown to offer whole-body health benefits. It also helps to optimize joint, immune, brain, cardiovascular and mitochondrial health. Research has also revealed that astaxanthin can help support healthy blood sugar levels for those who are already in the normal range.1,2
As if that were not enough, Astaxanthin is capable of providing the broadest antioxidant protection to every cell of the body to help:
- Promotes eye health
- Relieve pain and inflammation
- Boost immune response
- Fight fatigue, improve endurance, and enhance strength
- Cross the blood-brain barrier to reach and support the eye structures and brain
Astaxanthin has long been a critical nutrient for eye health. This powerful carotenoid supports vascular health within the eye, and helps to protect the eyes’ sensitive cells.3,4
But what sets Icelandic Asta-D apart from any other product claiming to slow the aging process is the addition of two powerful nutrients that work synergistically to strengthen your body’s critical antioxidant systems…5
- Vitamin D3—the most bioavailable and natural form of D—is a potent anti-viral supervitamin that not only boosts arterial health (supports against ED issues), but also strengthens muscle, bone and deters frailty!
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)—this critical internal antioxidant enzyme declines with age—and that’s why you need to supplement. It helps break down potentially harmful rogue oxygen molecules capable of harming your cells.
Suggested Dosage & Use
- For adults and children over 12 years, take one (1) soft gel, once or twice daily, preferably with a meal.
- Consult your physician or health care provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking anticoagulants or other medications, or if you have a medical condition.
- Store in a cool room away from excessive heat.
- Med Hypotheses. 2011 Oct;77(4):550-6.
- Redox Rep. 2002;7(5):290-3.
- J Photochem Photobiol B. 2007 Jul 27;88(1):1-10.
- Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2008 Apr;49(4):1679-85.
- Int J Pharm. 2011 June 30; 412(1-2):99-105.