Arctic Ruby® Oil from Calanus finmarchicus is uniquely engineered to deliver essential fatty acids to the lower part of the intestine, providing benefits above and beyond any other marine oil.1,2
- Promotes heart and cognitive health
- Increases energy and endurance naturally
- Promotes stamina improvement
- Encourages your body to reduce gut fat
- Key source of proteins, vitamins, minerals & antioxidants
This Omega-3 rich marine oil helps maintain blood pressure already in the normal range, while also inhibiting inflammatory factors.3,4 This formula also helps maintain healthy LDL and HDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels that are already within the normal range.5,6
Suggested Dosage & Use
- For adults and children over 12 years, take two (2) soft gels, once or twice daily, preferably with a meal.
- A Wax Ester and Astaxanthin-Rich Extract from the Marine Copepod Calanus finmarchicus Attenuates Atherogenesis in Female Apolipoprotein E–Deficient Mice. Karl-Erik Eilertsen,* Hanne K. Mæhre, Ida J. Jensen, Hege Devold, Jan Ole Olsen, Reidun K. Lie, Jan Brox, Vivian Berg, Edel O. Elvevoll, and Bjarne Østerud.
- Wax Ester Rich Oil From The Marine Crustacean, Calanus finmarchicus, is a Bioavailable Source of EPA and DHA for Human Consumption. Chad M. Cook Terje S. Larsen Linda D. Derrig Kathleen M. Kelly Kurt S. Tande
- Atherosclerosis. 2014 Jan;232(1):10-6.
- Am J Hypertens. 2014 Jul;27(7):885-96.
- Food Funct. 2018 Jul 17;9(7):3576-3596.
- Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2018 Jul 7;17(1):98.